Users of Unix-based OSs are encouraged to build from source retrieving the latest code via fossil from the 'trunk' branch or via this url.
Note that this release has not been localized yet.
Please report any bugs to the Ticket database.
- Feature: New workspace view to visualise branches, tags, stashes and remotes
- Feature: Support for creating, merging and integrating branches
- Feature: Support for creating and deleting tags
- Feature: Support for updating the workspace to a particular revisions including specific branches or tags
- Feature: Support for creating a branch during commit, including private branches
- Feature: Added Search Box for filtering and searching within the list of files
- Feature: Display the active tags and branches in the status bar
- Feature: Fuel now automatically detects the http port of "fossil ui"
- Feature: Added menu shortcut to display only the modified files of the workspace
- Feature: Support for arbitrary number of remote urls, including pushing and pulling to specific remotes.
- Feature: Remote URL credentials are stored in the user keychain for systems that support one. Thanks to the QtKeychain project (https://github.com/frankosterfeld/qtkeychain)
- Feature: Folders now have different appereance depending on the modification status of their contents, including missing folders
- Feature: Support for multiple file user-actions
- Feature: Double-Click action also allows user actions
- Misc: Reorganised menu structure.
- Misc: Separated Fuel and Fossil settings
- Bug Fix: Retain the folder tree state when refreshing the workspace
- Bug Fix: Fixed issue with the expanding width of the commit dialog
- Major internal refactoring